At the Chillventa in Nuremberg from 11 to 13 October 2016, the Wieland Group will present its versatile products for air conditioning and refrigeration as well as heating technology in hall 5 at stand 212. Industrial tubes, heat transfer solutions with finned tubes and heat exchangers as well as refrigeration tubes will be on display.
The highlights of the Wieland Group at the Chillventa 2016 will be:
- Copper tubes for industrial applications. Wieland Industrial Tubes offers its customers a unique combination of planning security and flexibility achieved through high reliability of delivery, individual logistics solutions as well as adherence to delivery dates.
- On display as a part of the cuprofin family will be cuprofin S2LD tubes benefiting from an optimised ratio of inner surface vs. tube weight. With the same inner surface these tubes are significantly lighter than competitive products, thus offering a high savings potential.
- TÜV-certified K65 copper tubes and the K65 system (consisting of K65 tubes and K65 fittings) are approved for high-pressure applications up to 120 bar. They are used, for example, in CO2 refrigeration systems for supermarkets. In addition to high-pressure resistance, they offer the following benefits: simple and proven joining technique through brazing instead of welding, cost reduction through weight per meter reduction as well as excellent heat transfer characteristics.
- For the air conditioning and refrigeration industry, Wieland Thermal Solutions will show a wide range of optimised designs of enhanced surface tubes for shell-and-tube heat exchangers. For flooded evaporators, the new highly efficient GEWA-B6 evaporator tube will be presented. Its heat transfer performance is currently unparalleled worldwide.
- Moreover, Wieland Thermal Solutions will for the first time present particularly robust enhanced surface tubes made of titanium for sewage water and seawater applications. Examples of application are large industrial heat pumps and seawater resistant shell-and-tube heat exchangers.
- In the field of heating technology, Wieland Thermal Solutions will present the newly designed WRKS safety heat exchanger making it possible to achieve peak COP values in domestic hot-water pumps at significantly reduced weight.
- Buntmetall Amstetten will exhibit smooth tubes made of cupronickel-10 (CuNi10Fe1Mn) and cupronickel-30 (CuNi30Fe1Mn) both in lengths and coil format, e.g., for heat exchangers for seawater applications and oil coolers. Thanks to the coil format the customer is very flexible and able to manufacture tubes of different lengths without lots of scrap from the coil.
- For the air conditioning and refrigeration installations, Wieland Industrial Tubes and Buntmetall Amstetten offers bare and coated Frigotec as well as cuprofrio refrigeration tubes.